At Stonebridge Dental, we are proud to be a team whose primary mission is to deliver the finest and most comprehensive dental care services today. In order to assist you with your health care investment, we offer the following payment options:
We will gladly process your insurance claims, estimate your deductible and the portion not covered by your insurance. The estimated amount not covered by your insurance is due at the time of treatment and may be paid by any one of the options listed below. Our estimates are subject to final approval by your insurance company; therefore, the amount due to our office is subject to change.
Our office requires a deposit of one half at the start of treatment and payment in full once treatment is completed. A down payment is not required with the Care Credit monthly payment plan.
- Cash – includes money orders and personal checks.
- Visa/MasterCard – we accept credit cards as payment for treatment to the extent your credit limit permits.
- Care Credit – offers a separate line of credit to cover your entire family’s health care needs.
- A credit line can be established and approval usually takes less than 10 minutes.
- Care Credit has an interest free option.
- There is no annual or membership fee.
- Monthly payments as low as 3% of the outstanding balance.
- Click the Care Credit image below to start an application
- Prosper Healthcare Lending – is another financing company that you can apply to.
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
We are happy to work with you to plan the most appropriate arrangements for your budget. Financing your treatment allows you to begin your treatment immediately and spread the cost over a period of time.